This modality is used as part of your training regimen or to help recover from minor sports related injuries
This therapy is designed for highly active people who engage in athletics. Engaging in sports is harsh on the body and can often lead to injuries in both the short and long term. Did you know that by incorporating massage into your training regimen you can actually decrease recovery time after workouts, flush lactic acid from your muscles after a race, or just keep your muscles in good shape to prevent injury? Well, it’s true! Athletes, medical professionals, coaches, and therapists around the world can attest to the highly effective benefits that can be achieved by adding frequent massage to your health and exercise routine.
- enhancing athletic performance,
- reducing muscle fatigue,
- dramatically improving injury recovery rates,
- eliminating lactic acid build-up,
- encouraging oxygen and blood flow to muscle fibers,
- manipulate soft muscle tissues to increase range of motion and enhance muscle endurance.
- encourages greater kinesthetic awareness
- injury prevention
- pain reduction/decreased swelling
- relaxation for body and mind
- aids in rapid recovery from injury
- promotes increased natural immune function